Tuesday 3 January 2012

Von Follies Lingerie Line by Dita Von Teese

Dita Von Teese is launching her first signature lingerie line. Burlesque icon has revealed the first look at collection will be available in Target Australia stores starting in early February 2012.  Named Von Follies by Dita Von Teese, inspired by Dita’s long-time love of lingerie includes retro high-waisted briefs  over-wire bras, garter belts and corsets. Designed in collaboration with Lime Door Brands, lingerie line features  sophistication and sensuality which reminds of 1950’s glamour girl, due to velvet ribbons, lashings of lace and mesh.




About the inspiration for the range, burlesque queen said: There are so many vintage lingerie pieces I love that I haven’t been able to find in all my years of collecting. I wanted to design pieces that are tributes to my vintage obsessions, to make them beautiful and functional, while modernising them for everyday wear.

I’ve had a longtime fascination with the 1950’s era overwire bras. It’s something that has been quite a task to create, but the end result is so chic, and so unique, I’m very proud of it. It’s a statement piece meant to be seen. I am also very happy with the beautiful panties we’ve made and can’t wait to have them in my lingerie drawer! They are so comfortable and sexy, and flattering on any shape, she said.

Selected bra styles will be available up to an E-cup and briefs up to size 20, which Dita says was important to her in designing the line: It was very important to me to offer lingerie in a large range of sizes. Size range was one of the first things I asked when I was approached to create this collection. It was important to me to accomplish the task of making these beautiful things in sizes that can make any woman feel sexy and glamorous, and I’m very proud that we have been able to do that, while keeping prices affordable, she concluded.

The range features ten collections that range from black lingerie sets that Dita Von Teese feels every woman should own, to bold luxurious reds, nudes with black lace overlay, vintage-inspired pale shades of satin, and even an animal print. And Von Follies will be affordable, too; bras and briefs will range around $17,00, and lingerie pieces will cost about $79,00.

The first pieces from the collection will be in Target Australia stores across Australia from early February 2012 with exciting new product lines to be introduced in March and April 2012. To ensure that all Australian women have easy access to this exclusive range, Von Follies by Dita Von Teese will also be available for purchase online from the Target Australia website from early February 2012.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!
    i think Dita Von Teese is the shoppers stop place to buy the lingeries.it's has the nice and cheapest product.I think it know to how buy the product..I love to see this article good blog i want to invest my all time at your blog thanks for sharing.....
    Women Lingerie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...